Monday, December 12, 2005

In the long run everybody is dead

hmmm.. just as I was posting the last one, i realised what one of my friends was telling me.. he said that he is not getting success in what he is doing but does he really care about it and whether that little bit of success is actually going to count in the end..better be cool...
It suited him big time and set me thinking.. am i not cool??... surprisingly some things that bother most ppl dont bother me... like bad marks( got so used to it that a few marks less here and there wont matter i feel) but then somethings do bother me.. like sincere effort not paying off...( just to clarify.. marks are not a reflection of effort.. they are a reflection of smart study.. somehow I havent been abe to master it till now).. so I am not cool.. I am more of a passionate guy who is really charged about things he wants to do in life... thats what actually drives me to do things maybe.. if I am cool about something..that is because I dont care about it.. which is bad I guess...
to divert from the topic.. I need to slog it out tonight for a mana quiz.. If i dont get full marks I have a long haul ahead of me to salvage the remnants of my grade ( Gawd, I really wish I had intelligence.. would have screwed everybody out here)
My GF got me a sweater from Ireland, a shirt, some books,, dunno when she plans to send it over.. her heart will break it seems if they get lost..I guess she better keep it with herself.. her broken heart wud mean spending a few hundreds on the phone nursing it back ( anyway she wud call but then I am not such an ass hole that I would make her spend so much money rite GF?)
bye for now...
lots of things coming up..

2 comments:

Smitha said...

can i ask u why all ur three blogs smack of cynicism/pessisimism(going by the title atleast!!)..come on yaar..is this some way to look at life when so many things are going ur way!!! cheer up!!!like u urself said better things may jus be arnd the corner!!!

n as for ur marks n stuff --u know u rnt bad!!!

hope ur manac quiz went well today!!!

rākeśvara said...

I did not quite understand what you were trying to tell here.

Good that you realized that you are not cool, just kiddin.

Again, "you take it easy man"