Thursday, September 22, 2005

final exam for the first term !!!

Gosh..its 5:40 am.. had two exams yesterday....left almost half the course but didnt dare to skip my sleep that time round and here i am waking up all night for the last term paper.... but then this is QAM with all its linear programming.. so wierd that by the time i finish the question I forget what i wanted to do..
even before the term i knew I had to focus on this subject having done really pathetically compared to my batchmates.... so as a penance while my friends are sleeping all over campus I am slogging it out and calling up my groggy batchmates to solve some pertinent doubts..cant blame them when they scream that they are sleeping!!!!!!
anyway paper ends at 12 and then for atleast 8 days I wont have to bother about the curriculum..dont know if people will be looking forward to coming back for another gruelling schedule next term.. I for sure wont be but the such is life..one compromises the most for things one hates the most..

2 comments:

Smitha said...

hey why dont u post more often..with all these things going on in college u sure have a lot to write abt!!! atleast pen down all the masala stuff!!!:-D

rākeśvara said...

Me agrees with Smitha too.. that too IIM bloggers are instant heroes, after all you might be the next Shahrukh Khan of the blogdom.